How to enable/disable on screen keyboard
Modified on: Fri, 15 Nov, 2019 at 1:51 PM
How do I turn off the on-screen keyboard on my Acer Chromebook?
Use the steps below to turn off the on-screen keyboard on your Acer Chromebook.
- Tap the time in the bottom right corner of your screen.
- Tap Settings .
- Scroll down to the bottom of the settings and tap Advanced.
- In the "Accessibility" section, tap Manage accessibility features.
- In the "Keyboard" section, turn off Enable on-screen keyboard.
- Click the X in the top right corner to close the Settings window and save your changes.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.